The book on the Alfa 75 & Milano,
the last 'real' Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo celebrated its 75th birthday by launching the Alfa 75. This was the last Alfa of a traditional era.
The last Alfa that was designed before Fiat took
over. The last Alfa featuring the traditional layout
with the engine in front and the rear-wheel drive transaxle. According to many purists the last real
The book on the Alfa Romeo 'Alfa 75' and 'Milano'
is AVAILABLE NOW:
‘Alfa 75 & Milano:
driven to be different’
• First English-language book dedicated to
the Alfa Romeo 'Alfa 75'
and the (US) Alfa Romeo 'Milano'
• Published with permission of Automobilismo Storico
Alfa Romeo, Centro Documentazione
• Hardback, 245 x 245 mm, 264 pages
• Over 950 colour and monochrome pictures
• 600 books are printed
The book covers:
• Design and production
• Different models
• Competition history
• Contemporary racing
• Specials (Sportwagon, SZ/RZ, police cars)
• Tuning companies
• Chassis numbers and specifications
• Buyers guide
THE BOOK IS AVAILABLE NOW!
Price incl. packaging:
Euro 65,00 + shipping.
To order please send an email to